- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College (2004-2009), Delhi University
- MD Dermatology, Maulana Azad Medical College (2011-14), Delhi University
- DNB Dermatology (2014), National board of examinations, Government of India
- OBSEVERSHIP in Pediatric Dermatology from Mount Sinai with Dr Nanette Silverberg, New York, USA, Feb-March 2016.
- OBSEVERSHIP in Contact dermatitis/Inpatient/Complex Dermatology from Hospital of University of Pennsylvania with Dr William James and Dr Bruce Brod, Philadelphia, United States, Sept-Oct 2017.
Past Experience: Senior resident (Dept. of Dermatology, Lok Nayak Hospital from 28 July 2014-29 January 2015).
Senior resident (Dept. of Dermatology, Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, from 30 January 2015- 3 May 2016).
Current Designation: Associate Consultant in Venkateshwar Hospital Dwarka, Delhi (March 2017- now)
Doctoral Thesis – Topic: Validation of syndromic management of genital ulcers by etiologic diagnosis
- Sethi S, Sarkar R, Garg V, Agarwal S. Squamous cell carcinoma complicating Donovanosis: not a thing of the past! Int J STD AIDS. 2014 Oct;25(12):894-7.
- Barman KD, Sethi S (Corresponding author), Garg VK, Khurana N. Hyperpigmentation along Blaschko lines. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2015 Jan-Feb;81(1):66-8.
- Sarkar R, Sethi S (Corresponding author), Garg V. Topical timolol in nasal tip haemangioma. A viable alternative to systemic therapy. International journal of dermatology. 2015 Jun;54(6):e239-41. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12807.
- Lawson CN, Hollinger J, Sethi S, Rodney I, Sarkar R, Dlova N, Callender VD.Updates in the understanding and treatments of skin & hair disorders in women of color.Int J Womens Dermatol. 2015 May 27;1(2):59-75.
- Sethi S, Sarkar R, Garg V, Khurana N. Pentazocine-induced ulcers revisited. Int J Dermatol. 2016 Jan;55(1):e49-51.
- Vineet R, Sumit S (Corresponding author), K GV, Nita K. Lichen planus pigmentosus in linear and zosteriform pattern along the lines of Blaschko. Dermatol Online J. 2015 Oct 16;21(10).
- Patwardhan V, Bhalla P, Sardana K, Sethi S. Mixed primary infection by herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 in a 5-month-old infant with no evidence of sexual abuse. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2015 Nov-Dec;81(6):612-4.
- Sethi S, Sahoo B, Garg V, Gupta R. Borderline tuberculoid Hansen complicated by a metastatic cold abscess. Lepr Rev. 2015 Dec;86(4):395-402.
- Patwardhan V, Bhalla P, Rawat D, Garg VK, Sardana K, Sethi S. A comparative analysis of polymerase chain reaction and direct fluorescent antibody test for diagnosis of genital herpes. Journal of laboratory physicians. 2016 Jan;9(1):53-6.
- Sarkar R, Garg V, Bansal S, Sethi S, Gupta C. Comparative evaluation of efficacy and tolerability of glycolic acid, salicylic mandelic acid and phytic acid combination peels in melasma. Dermatol Surg. 2016 Mar;42(3):384-91.
- S. Sethi, S. Mittal, V. Garg, N. Khurana. Sporotrichoid Nerve Abscess in Borderline leprosy: Rare presentation of downgrading Type 1 reaction. Lepr Rev (2016) 87: 425-30.
- Sarma N, Chakraborty S, Poojary SA, Rathi S, Kumaran S, Nirmal B, Felicita J, Sarkar R, Jaiswal P, D’Souza P, Donthula N, Sethi S, Ailawadi P, Joseph B.Evidence-based Review, Grade of Recommendation, and Suggested Treatment Recommendations for Melasma.Indian Dermatol Online J. 2017 Nov-Dec;8(6):406-442.
- Lawson CN, Hollinger J, Sethi S, Rodney I, Sarkar R, Dlova N, Callender VD.Updates in the understanding and treatments of skin & hair disorders in women of color.Int J Womens Dermatol. 2017 Feb 16;3(1 Suppl):S21-S37.
- Sethi S, Garg VK, Sardana K, Bhalla P, Patwardhan V. Herpetic perforation of prepuce. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2018 Jan-Feb;84(1):65-67.