CnT Architects (earlier known as Chandavarkar & Thacker Architects Pvt Ltd.) traces its roots back to being Bangalore’s first architectural firm with its practice founded by the late Mr. Narayan Chandavarkar in 1947. It was reorganised under Chandavarkar & Thacker Architects Pvt. Ltd. in 1963 by Mrs. Tara Chandavarkar and the late Mr. Pesi Thacker. The firm is currently run by Prem Chandavarkar and Mehul Patel.
Through its various generations, CnT has retained a value system that focuses on high-quality design, ethical practice and a working philosophy based on courtesy consideration and collaboration.