Ayurvedic Panchakarma Clinic was established in the year 1986. Pioneered by Dr. Pramod V Kulkarni who is a consulting Ayurvedic Physician we provide Ayurvedic Treatments for Sandivat, Amlapitta, Asthma, Twacha Vikar, Manovikar, Cancer, Aids, Osteo Problems, G I Tract (Gastrointestinal Tract) and Chronic Constipation.
About Dr. Pramod V Kulkarni:
Consulting Ayurvedic Physician
Position Held by Dr. Pramod V Kulkarni
- Honourable Consultant in Seth Tarachand Hospital, Nanal Hospital, Lele Dispensary (PMC)
- Assistant Prof. at Tilak Ayurvedic College Pune
- Asso. Prof. of Tilak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Rasta Peth Pune
- Member of Ayurveda Rasashala Samiti
- Trusty of Ayurveda Rasashala, Pune
- Nagar vachan Mandir, Pune
- Post Graduate Guide –
- M.D. (Ayu) – Panckakarma
- Ph.D. – 2 students achieved their Ph.D. Degree under the guidance from Pune University in 2010
Membership of Councils:
- Life Member New Education Society, Agarkar High School (Girls), Rasta Peth Pune
- Life Member of National Integrated Medical Association.
- Founder Member of Vidyarthimitra Vaidya M. V. Kolhatkar Ayurveda Pratishthan.
Activities in Year 2012-13:
- Feb- 12 – Institute of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine, Bangalore, Resource Person – 3 days Maharashtra University of Health Science Nadiparikshan Examination of NADL. Resource Person on 21/8/2012.
- Ayurveda Medical Officer, Resource Person – Organized by National Rural Health Mission by State Health Society, Maharashtra, Under Department of Ayush Government of India on 10-12-2013.
- CME Training Program – Resource Person – In Kayachikitsa Sponsored by Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth, New Delhi. Organized by Alva’s Ayurveda College Mudbidri, Mangalore on 20-12-2012.
- National Seminar on Pitta Vikar Concept to clinical – Organized by C.P.G.S. & R.A. of Tilak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya of AIMS India, Resource Person – Guest Speakers & Guest of Honor on 23-12-2012.
- Seminar on Rasayan Chikitsa at Dr. D Y Patil Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Institute, Arranged by Shri. Ravishankar foundation and Collaborated with Vd. Mrs. Minal P. Kulkarni.